Call for Papers
- Blockchain and Circular Economy
- Circular Business Models
- Circular Design
- Circular Economy and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS)
- Circular Economy at Macro, Meso, Micro Level
- Circular Innovation and Investments
- Circular Materials and Product Flows
- Circular Procurement Policies
- Circular Supply Chain Management
- Education for Circularity and Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency and Clean Energy
- Energy from Waste
- Energy Production and Management
- Energy Storage
- Entrepreneurship and Markets for Secondary Materials
- Green Accounting
- Green Public Procurement
- Heterodox economics for circular economy
- Industry 4.0 and Circular Economy
- Integrated Waste Management
- Legal Framework for Circular Economy
- Legislative Barriers to By-product Use
- Political-economic theories for circular economy
- Public Awareness on Byproducts
- Recycling and Reuse Policies
- Regional Circular Economy
- Resource Efficiency
- Resource Value Optimization
- Smart Buildings and Cities
- Sustainable Economic Growth
- Sustainable Production and Consumption
- Zero Waste Management
Online Paper Submission
The event will only take place in person (maximum of two presentations per person).
Speakers will not be able to present remotely.
An extended abstract is required to be submitted by the 9th of April, 2023 using Easy Chair platform.
The extended abstracts that are accepted will be published in the Symposium Proceedings.
To submit your extended abstract, please follow these steps:
1. Create an account on: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=4thcesust2023
2. Log into https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=4thcesust2023 by using your account
3. Submit a basic description and details to the easy chair submission form. Upload a doc/docx or pdf file (up to 2 pages but not less than 1.5 pages) following the template (where you could enter figures/tables/equations), and it will be published in the conference Book of Abstracts.
4. You will receive an automatic email to confirm your submission. You can update your submission until the deadline.
Following the acceptance, authors will be invited to submit their full papers for consideration to the Special Issues announced following the Journals’ peer review process.
For more information about Special Issues related to the 4th Symposium on Circular Economy and Sustainability visit the related page: https://4th.circulareconomy2050.eu/special-issues.